- The website www.polonica.edu.pl, referred to as the Service, is an Internet service managed by the company Polonica - kursy jezyka polskiego, ul. Worcella 13/1, 50-448 Wroclaw, Poland, referred to as Polonica.
- Anybody attempting to use the Service, referred to as a User, is obliged to first read these terms and conditions. Any usage of the Service indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Using the Service is free of any charges, and aimed primarily at Users interested in the information about learning the Polish language offered by Polonica.
- Any information contained in the Service is provided for informational purposes only, and is not to be considered an offer according to civil law.
- All the content available in the Service, including text, graphics, logos, icons, designs, colors, layout and trademarks are the intellectual property of Polonica and are protected by intellectual property law.
- Using any contents available in the Service is permitted for private and non-commercial purposes only. Using any such contents for commercial purposes requires an individual written permission from Polonica.
- Polonica is committed to protecting a User's privacy according to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 2002 No 101, item 926 with later amendments).
- A User is not required to present any identification or personal data to use the Service. Presenting such data may be required for accessing certain functions of the Service. The administrator of a User's data is Polonica. A User is entitled to review and edit personal data.
- Personal data collected by Polonica is solely for the purpose of entering and executing contracts, and for realizing certain actions of Polonica justified by law, especially marketing of services.
- User questions about the Service should be sent to the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terms and conditions are effective starting November 30th, 2011.